Dull /Tired skin
Do you want to have a refreshed look where you look energetic and youthful? We have lots of treatments designed to bring that lost brightness back to your face.
A combination of factors contribute to your skin looking dull with age including:
1. Repeated years of sun exposure which damages and dries your skin as well as causing areas of uneven skin tone;
2. Your skin’s reduced ability to produce hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin which leads to your skin looking dry, course and dull;
3. Loss of volume of the fat pads all over your face causing you to look ‘drawn’ in certain areas like in your cheeks, your temples and under the eyes;
4. Your bony skeleton shrinks and rotates with age which leads to less support for your skin then folds
There are lots of treatments that you can have done including:
1. Anti- wrinkle treatments that can give you a subtle eyebrow lift which will open your eyes.
2. Fillers will restore lost volume as well helping to stimulate your body’s natural ability to make hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin. Hence, rejuvenating the skin
3. Skin boosters can hydrate and nourish your skin as well as potentially soften any fine lines.
4. Enerpeel® chemical peels can help shed the old dead skin and rejuvenate your skin so that it glows
5. Derma FNS™ will cause little areas of trauma to initiate your body’s natural healing response and again rejuvenate your skin
There are several brands on the market and the key elements are:
A good quality sun protection factor (SPF)/ Environment Protection Factor (EPF)
A good quality wash which is efficient at removing the grime yet gentle enough that it does not unduly dehydrate your skin.
Creams that help to replenish the lost hyaluronic acid and hydrate your skin
Vitamin C serum is a powerful anti-oxidant which is able to:
Help lighten skin
Provides an energizing effect for tired skin
Heal and regenerate the skin.
Vitamin A serum is the anti-aging vitamin. It is able to:
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Brightens the skin
Fades age spots giving you a more even skin tone
Migranes/ Teeth grinding
Do you suffer from migranes such that medication is not helping you or do yougrind your teeth at night, causing your jaw to ache? We can relax these muscles so that you don’t need to suffer anymore.Read More
Acne / Redness
Do you suffer from breakouts and spots? Is your skin more red in some areas than others? There are more than a million adult acne suffers in the UK and even more suffering from areas of redness. Our combination approach withEnerpeel® and skincare can help you to get rid of those annoying spots and unwanted redness.Read More
Bumpy/ scarred skin
Do you wish your skin was smoother? Would you like your skin to be rejuvenated from below? Derma FNS® is a dermapen especially designed tocause minimal trauma yet produce maximum results.Read More
Do you pull the skin on your face back and think that I look so much better when the skin is tighter! Or do you feel like your cheeks have no volume, making you feel and look older? As we age every part of our body drops down and the skin on your face and neck is no different. We place the best quality soft tissue filler inthe correct places to give your skin support and volume.Read More
Do you wish that your lips were fuller and more visible yet still natural? Have you got little lines around your lips making it hard to apply lipstick properly? Lips are a very sensual part of your body and have many functions. We use the smoothest, highest quality soft tissue filler so that your lips feel and look wonderful yet still look natural.Read More
Pigmentation or Uneven skin tone
Are you bothered about the dark patches or sunspots on your skin? Does your skin tone look uneven? Our combination approach with Enerpeel®, Dermapen needling and skincare can help you to attain flawless skin.Read More
Lines / Wrinkles
Do you want to reduce the lines and wrinkles on your face and neck? Do you want to have smoother, firmer skin? Now you can with a choice of treatments ranging from anti-wrinkle treatments and soft tissue fillers to skin peels and Dermapen needling. Read below to find out how.Read More